The HIV/AIDS Bureau reviewed previous versions of the Performance Measures and revised the text and references. Key updates include the following:
- Updated references to National Quality Forum number for the Late HIV Diagnosis measure.
- Added comparison data references to Healthy People 2030, the National HIV/AIDS Strategic Plan, the Ending the HIV Epidemic initiative, and the HIV Quality Measures (HIVQM) Module,
- Updated links to the Department of Health and Human Services Clinical Practice Guidelines.
- Updated measure details for the following measures:
- Waiting Time for Initial Access to Outpatient/Ambulatory Medical Care (included appropriate acronyms in the description, numerator, denominator, data elements, and basis for selection)
- HIV Test Results for People with HIV (renamed measure based on latest HAB style guide language)
- Late HIV Diagnosis (updated numerator and denominator language from "persons" to "patients" to align with description).
- Included reference to Healthy People 2030, the National HIV/AIDS Strategic Plan, and the Ending the HIV Epidemic initiative.
- Updated the HRSA contact email address in the Accessibility section.
Date Last Reviewed: