1. Home
  2. HIV Care
  3. Available Care & Services

Available Care & Services

Where can I find HIV help?

Can I get HIV services?

You can get RWHAP HIV care and support services if: 

  • You are diagnosed with HIV or AIDS 
  • You are low income (as decided by city, county, state, or clinic financial criteria) 
  • You have no health insurance or you have insurance that doesn’t pay for the care you need 

What happens when I go for services?

When you go for services, a case manager can help you: 

  • Understand what services you can get 
  • Apply for health care coverage 
  • Find out if you have to pay for any of the costs yourself 

What services can I get?

Medical Care

  • AIDS Drug Assistance Program Treatments 
  • AIDS Pharmaceutical Assistance 
  • Early Intervention Services  
  • Health Insurance Premium and Cost-Sharing Assistance for Low-Income Individuals 
  • Home and Community-Based Health Services 
  • Home Health Care 
  • Hospice  
  • Medical Case Management, including Treatment Adherence Services 
  • Medical Nutrition Therapy 
  • Mental Health Services 
  • Oral Health Care 
  • Outpatient/Ambulatory Health Services 
  • Substance Abuse Outpatient Care 

Support Services

  • Child Care Services 
  • Emergency Financial Assistance 
  • Food Bank/Home Delivered Meals 
  • Health Education/Risk Reduction 
  • Housing 
  • Legal Services 
  • Linguistic Services 
  • Medical Transportation 
  • Non-Medical Case Management Services 
  • Other Professional Services 
  • Outreach Services 
  • Permanency Planning 
  • Psychosocial Support Services 
  • Referral for Health Care and Support Services 
  • Rehabilitation Services 
  • Respite Care 
  • Residential Substance Abuse Services

Where can I get help from federal partners? Testing Sites & Care Services Locator

800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636)

National Institutes of Health Office of AIDS Research

Phone Number: 800-448-0440 (TTY: 888-480-3739) from the U.S. and Canada 


Date Last Reviewed: