1. Home
  2. Grants
  3. Manage Your Grant
  4. Report Data and Receive Technical Assistance

Report Data and Receive Technical Assistance

If you are a grant recipient, you must report data on:

  • Clients you serve
  • Services you provide
  • The money you’ve spent

Required Data Reports

The following is information on the types of data reports currently required from grant recipients, and technical assistance and support available to grant recipients.

Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Services Report (RSR)

The RSR includes data on the characteristics of RWHAP grant recipients, providers, and clients. It covers the full calendar year.

You must submit RSR data

How can I find more information?

AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Data Report (ADR)

You must report data on:

  • People you serve
  • Services you provide
  • Service costs

How can I find more information?

Dental Services Report (DSR)

For the DSR, we collect data on dental services provided to people with HIV. The data comes from accredited pre-and post-doctoral dental education programs and dental hygiene education programs.

Who should use the DSR?

Two Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Part F dental programs:

  • Dental Reimbursement Program
  • Community-based Dental Partnership Program

How must I report on the DSR?

DRP applicants and CBDPP recipients must electronically complete and submit the DSR via the Dental Services Report website.

Use the following resource to support DSR reporting requirements:

Recipient Allocation and Expenditure Reports

Learn about the two program-specific reports RWHAP recipients must submit:

  • RWHAP Allocation Report
  • RWHAP Expenditure Report
Date Last Reviewed: