HRSA understands the important work Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program recipients, subrecipients, and stakeholders are doing in response to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The following resources are available to support your continued efforts.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Frequently Asked Questions. Frequently asked questions specific to the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program.
- Coronavirus Information for HRSA Grant Recipients. Frequently asked questions for multiple HRSA programs.
FY 2020 CARES Act Funding for Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Recipients
- Technical Assistance Information for CARES Act Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Recipients
- HHS Awards $90 Million to Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Recipients for COVID-19 Response (4/15/2020)
- FY 2020 CARES Act Award Recipients
Resources for Updated Information
- HRSA HAB You Heard Resources and Replays. Get COVID-19 updates and other policy news.
- CDC Updates on the Coronavirus. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) up-to-date information on the Coronavirus.
- COVID-19 Resources for People with HIV. Federal resources for people with HIV on COVID-19 on HIV.gov.
Date Last Reviewed: